Friday, 4 February 2011

Update on Holborn Circus re-modelling

Quick update for those of you interested in the Holborn Circus re-design. There will be a six-week public consultation starting March 3. That same day there will be a invitation-only event to mark the launch of the consultation.

As soon as I have the detailed plans and the link to the public consultation, I'll put everything on the site.

If the picture on my previous post is in any way representative, I fear the scheme may mean no space for cycling, lots of fancy paving, some plants pots and basically conditions for cycling that are probably going to be worse rather than better. Then again, perhaps I'm being too cynical. However, if that is the case, it's going to need another mass of emails and letter writing to get anything to change.

It does start to feel a bit wearysome that this happens again and again and again.....